• Our modern rooms provide everything you need to make the most of your stay, including different accommodation options with views of the city or beautiful inner courtyard
• Enjoy the elegant atmosphere in the lobby, interior patios and exclusive Roof Garden, a lounge bar with memorable views of the bay.
• Guests can also use the services and facilities at La Unión and Jagua hotels, including a lovely swimming pool, wellness spaces and meeting and event rooms
• The dining-around option in Meliá hotels in Cienfuegos allows access to a wide range of dining options in buffet and à la carte restaurants, snack bars, bars and a private cellar
• Discover our special packages for couples,
business trips and historic-heritage circuits in one of the most
beautiful cities in Cuba. Ideal for learning more about the life and
customs of the locals
Luxury in the Perla del Sud
Live an authentic Cuban experience in this beautiful building in the
historic centre of Cienfuegos, Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Inaugurated in 1925 as the city’s most important and tallest hotel, its
elegant architecture, refined interiors with contemporary brushstrokes
and exquisite service transport us today to a time of splendor.
Design and warmth
Completely renovated and extremely comfortable, the rooms at the
Meliá San Carlos play with the neutral colours and the special light of
the island to create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. The lobby has an
elegant decoration and eclectic style, while the beautiful interior
patios breathe magic. The hotel also has bars and an excellent
A spectacular rooftop
The top floor of the building hides one of its biggest surprises: the
Roof Garden. A local symbol that hosts the most important events in the
area and offers the best views of the city and the bay. Watching a
sunset from here is simply unforgettable.